Student's Grievance Redressal Cell
- The objectives:-
- To support, those students who have been deprived of the services offered by the College, for which he/she is entitled.
- To make officials of the College responsive, accountable and courteous in dealing with the students.
- To ensure effective solution to the student's grievances with an impartial and fair approach.
- Redressal of Students' Grievances to solve their academic and administrative problems.
- To co-ordinate between students and Departments / Sections to redress the grievances.
- To guide ways and means to the students to redress their problems.
- Students' Grievance Procedure:-
- The grievance procedure is a mechanism to sort out the issues between student and college. It is a means by which a student who believe that, he / she has been treated unfairly with respect to his / her academic / administrative affairs or is convinced to be discriminated is redressed. It is a mechanism to settle a problem. It enables to express feelings by initiating and tracking the grievance procedure in accordance with the rules and regulations of the college. It involves a process of investigation in which 'Student's Grievance Cell' enquires and analyses the nature and pattern of the grievances in a strictly confidential manner. Matters are disclosed to only those, who have a legal role in resolving the matter. Importance on procedural fairness has been given with a view to "the right to be heard and right to be treated without bias".
- The students have to lodge their grievances in the form of application. The application is required to be submitted in the drop box placed outside the Principal's office or can be directly submitted to the HOD/Coordinator of student redressal cell. The coordinator in turn intimates the matter to the committee for necessary action. Final report based on grievance received and resolved will be submitted to the Principal and further course of action will be decided and the same shall be intimated to the students.
- Cell Members:-
Name of Teacher Designation Contact Prin. Dr. B.N. Zaware Chairman 020 - 25431034 Dr. S. B. Shinde Co ordinator 8975446205 Dr. Dakale S.P Member 9049379787 Dr. Adinath Pathak Member 9657748673
|Sr. No||Click link to Download|
|1||Student's Grievance Redressal Cell Download|